Saturday 19 July 2014

Raef - No One Knows But Me

Water fall
Water down
Wash away
That guilty fround
Falling rain rising son
So many things
To get down
I am down
It's your turn
I'am getting old
No time to burn

And no one knows but me
The power that i see
And everybody thinks
That I have gone crazy
And no one knows but me
Mistaken avoid could be
And everybody thinks there's no one but me

Rise up strong
Watch your see
Always its real
ouhh imaginary
Shine and bright
And nice has come
The better life
Has not yet be gone
Here we are
Less than burn
How im done
Now its your turn

And no one knows but me
The power that i see
and there are everybody thinks that
i have gone crazy
And no one knows but me
Mistaken avoid could've be
and everybody thinks there are no one but me

People think that i am alone
But i think close to you
they don't see that i can love
But i know you do
Now i know just how i feel
Only you see through into my heart
Hands rise high
Only you can see
For no one knows but you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment